Manchester United Fans: Macheda Want as Welbeck and Cleverley

Friday, January 6, 2012

Macheda Want as Welbeck and Cleverley

Federico Macheda hopes to succeed in Queens Park Rangers. Furthermore, he wanted to emulate Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley who can penetrate the Manchester United first team after diving the loan.

Macheda on loan at QPR until the end of this season. Intense competition on the front lines MU make authentic Italian striker is wasted for a while.

"Now, I am here and I want to perform at its best here. I have a difficult time. I do not much play, but this is a great experience," said Macheda on Sky Sports.

"You have everything to learn, as well as bad things. So, I'll take it as an experience and of course I need to go to be a real player," he said.

"Now, I'm still young and I need to go to become great players. That's what I was looking for," said 20-year-old player.

For Macheda, his success at QPR will be the key to penetrate the core team 'Red Devils' current lending period expires. He was inspired by the success of Welbeck and Cleverley who became a major player after the success at Sunderland and Wigan Athletic.

"I'm hoping to do the same thing like them because they serve their borrowing during the year and their success," said Macheda.

"Now, my future is not important. What is important now is QPR for me and I hope to do my best here. Furthermore, we have just seen and talked about my future," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment